> Submission Guidelines
Authors are welcome to submit abstracts for oral presentation and/or poster presentation.
- Abstract submission is open from February 23 to May 1, 2015.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and exclusively via the online abstract submission system
- The Abstract must be submitted by the presenting author
- Title: Must be in capital letters
- Content: (excluding title, authors, degrees and institutions, etc.) must not exceed 300 words, do not include graphs, tables, images and references, only images for equations are allowed.
- Keywords: Add up to 3 keywords related to the abstract
- Please provide an accurate email address of the Presenting author
- Full author’s information section: Avoid using abbreviations for name and last name, this information is needed to generate documents as acceptance letters and/or certificates in the exact manner as your information is listed.
The organizing committee recommends the authors to submit their abstracts as early as possible in order to avoid last-minute rush and system congestion
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- Please note that all submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the symposia's Organizers.
- Authors will be notified by the Organizers of the symposia if their abstracts have been accepted for a poster or an oral presentation.