IMRC reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length.
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content.
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the IMRC.
Online Web Submission Process
- Enter to our user session.
- New users can create an account here
- You can use your IMRC 2017 account
- If you forgot your username or password recover it here
- Login here
- Submit your abstract filling the Abstract Submission form.
- You can paste or type the information in each field of the form.
- Follow the guidelines and instructions to ensure that your abstract is entered correctly
- Verify that all the information is correct before submitting your abstract
- The organizing committee recommends the authors to submit their abstracts as early as possible in order to avoid last-minute rush and system congestion