This will be the format used in the Program Book and Abstracts CD.
• File Format: Microsoft Word, The abstract should be at least 200 words, but not exceed one page.
• Title: Type in capital letters, 12pts, Arial font, bold, centered.
• Author(s): Must be listed immediately below the title using uppercase and lowercase letters in this way: Initials and last name, 10pt, Arial font, justified, the presenting author's name must be underlined.
• Affiliations: Must be listed immediately below the Author(s), including the corresponding postal address and e-mail. Use uppercase and lowercase letters, 10pt, Arial font, justified.
• Text: 12 pts, Arial font, text should be typed single-spaced. However, if the paper includes numerous superscripts or subscripts, 1-1/2 spacing may be used.
• Equations: Each equation must be on a separate line.
• Illustrations: Abstract must not contain tabular material or illustrations of any kind.
• References: 10pt, Arial font, justified
• Presenting author’s email: Should be at the end of the abstract, 10pt, Arial font, justified
Download: Abstract Template here
Begins: January 27, 2014
Deadline: May 16, 2014